2014-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Double Cab 3/5,4/6 & 5/7 Adjustable Drop Kit - McGaughys 34170
The new McGaughys 34170 drop kit for your 2014-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Double Cab includes our all new Pro Performance adjustable drop struts which allow you to choose any drop in increments of just 1/2" for the perfect stance. No more agonizing over which kit to purchase. This drop kit does it all — adjusts the front from 2" to 5" or anywhere in between, and drops the rear from 5", 6" or 7". This McGaughys drop kit comes with everything needed to get the job done right! Below you will find all of the specifics on this lowering kit-
This McGaughys Drop Kit Includes-
- Front 2" drop spindles (made in USA and the only brand that works!)
- Front adjustable premium strut assemblies.
- Rear Flip Kit
- Rear Lift Hangers
- Rear Pro Performance premium shocks
- Rear Shock Extenders (allows for full shock travel and correct geometry)
- 3/5" Drop Clears Factory tire diameter and does not need c-notch or air helper kit in most cases
- 4/6" Drop Clears Factory tire diameter (May require minor trimming of inner fender liner) C-notch non needed in most cases. Air helper kit is recommended if towing or loading truck bed often.
- 4/7" -5/7" May require a smaller over all diameter tire or more trimming to inner fender linners. C-Notch is HIGHLY recommended and an airhelper kit would be a great addition if towing or loading the truck bed.
- 2014, 2015, 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd Double Cab
- 2014, 2015, 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd Extended Cab
- This kit also fits all cab configurations — Regular Cab, Standard Cab, 2dr Truck, Extended Cab, Quad Cab, Extra Cab, 3dr Truck, 4dr Truck
- WILL NOT FIT TRUCKS WITH STAMPED STEEL CONTROL ARMS
- Will fit 4wd models with Steel Upper Control Arms as well, but should not be ran lower than 2" of drop in front. McGaughys recommends 2" of drop, but we have had good luck with customers being able to run 3"/5" on the 4wd trucks, however, this would be lowered beyond McGaughys recomendations and at your own risk, as McGaughys will not warranty 4wd issues when lowering more than the recomended 2" in the front.
- Not sure what control arms you have? Click HERE to find out!
McGaughys Part # 34170